New Facebook Group
First: The Giveaway!
NEW FB Group, and
A Group Needs Members!
So I'm enticing you with the chance to win one of these nifty bags. :)
1) Join Gluten Free Respect, the group. There is a question when you request to join. Be sure to respond with "Entry for free book and bag." (qualifies for one entry)
2) Like Gluten Free Respect, the page. Be sure to also then post that you recently liked the page and want to be entered into the drawing for the free book and bag. (qualifies for one entry.)
3) Start a conversation in the group after your request to join has been accepted. (comments to other threads do not count). You can just introduce yourself, share a question, an experience, a recipe, a favorite product or, my favorites: hospital experiences or how you are handling gluten free in school. (up to three new discussions for up to 3 more entries)
4) Send someone over to join the group and you can both be entered into the drawing. When they request to join, tell them to answer the automated questions with both these answers:
1) "entering free book and bag drawing" and 2) _______(your name) sent me.
About Gluten Free Respect, the Group
Rules and Information from my group's description:
Welcome to Gluten Free Respect. I am looking forward to this new journey together. While I am not new to celiac or to celiac awareness and support, it is this particular FB group that is new.
(I also have a Gluten Free Respect FB page that has been active for several years.)
I have a particular vision at this group’s birth (August, 2017), but, just like children, I’m sure its development will take on a personality of its own as it grows. So, here we go.
My vision for this group is what you see in the cover picture. Also, while I have a “product,” this group isn’t about “my product.” My “product” was created to support kids, by helping teachers and others understand gluten free, in order to keep them safe and included in school and family functions. But there are many great books and “products” that you deserve to know about. I will not restrict them from being shared in this group!---as long as they are celiac and gluten free related, and as long as they follow the rules below.
(If you're wondering what my books are, they are listed at the bottom.)
Do you have a blog and have a wonderful recipe or something interesting to share? This isn't all about "Debbie's Blog" and "Debbie's books." Please share. Of course, if its an "advertising" blog post, this falls under rule #1 (so please limit to once a week.)
#1: This is a support group! This is not a place to “advertise.” But if you have a “product” (celiac and gluten free only, please) feel free to share. I just ask that you limit your sharing to once between in a Sunday-Saturday week and that you make your particular “product” share as support, not a blatant ad.
#2: Respect. This isn’t just about helping each other with gluten free respect (safety and understanding) in schools and hospitals, but within the group and for each other. Support. Respect.
#3: When you state with positivity that a product is gluten free, the resource cannot be, “because I didn’t react.”
#4: Please keep comments in line with post subject. If starting a new subject, please start a new post (which is what is great about a "group" vs a "page.")
I will be looking for another admin or 2 or 3 along the way.
Let’s enjoy this journey together.
This (as each of us are) is a work in progress.
Be sure to enter for a chance to win one of these bags.
(Payment is through PayPal.)